Pages

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

"One click to share my thought with the world." said the Blog.
Today I click the icon "Next Blog" on the right-up corner. I view a few blogs next to mine. You will see some particular themes, some are cute, some are serious, some are you don't even know what he/she is talking about. "What language is it? Could be Danish" I guess.
A singaporean, male, wrote that it's very simple to know him through the blog. "So simple?"I remember my old ID while spending time at BBS, "Simply Blue", that girl who thought it's easy to understand her. The joy and sadness of heart once appeared at some moment in 1997-2001. After that I named my page "Beacutiful time" in Dec., 2002. The belief in simplicy is still there, although it mixes uncertainty, changes and lost.
Now, 2005, what color is it?


Related Posts with Thumbnails